Sunday, March 21, 2010

My latest project

We've lived in our house for just over 6 months now and we just BARELY put curtains up in our bedroom and got our first two pieces of furniture for our front room. It's definitely been, and still is, a work in progress. But I did complete a pretty big project this last week in our living room. And by big I mean size, not so much the time and effort it took to complete.

We have pretty high vaulted ceilings in our living room that start in the south east corner of the room at about 8 or 9 feet and go up to somewhere between 12 and 15 feet at the highest point. So, needless to say, the main wall in our living room has been a bit of a challenge for me to decorate. We don't have an entertainment center but we do have a pretty big TV against that wall and because of the vault and the fact that I put up a collage of photos on the opposing wall, I really didn't want to put more photos on the main wall.


So I got this idea and our friend Darin, who does vinyl stickers, helped bring my idea to life.

Here is my "tree" project:


The finished product:






No comments:

Post a Comment