Sunday, October 11, 2009

I couldn't resist

After stumbling upon a really nice little park in Draper yesterday, I made an even cooler discovery, I found some old railroad tracks that have been completely overgrown with trees and shrubs. It's like a hidden railroad path leading through a tunnel of trees. It's gorgeous and as a photographer I can't help getting really excited when I stumbled across gems like this, especially one that is so close to my house!
Naturally, I couldn't help myself and had to take advantage of this awesome find. So today I dressed my husband in another one of his few nice sweaters, grabbed our dogs and went back to my new found haven to snap some more family photos. I'm gonna pitch the location to a client of mine that's looking for a dramatic and unique place to take her bridals. I think she'll love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment