Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's not the FALL that kills you...

It's fall again already, I swear it was just yesterday that we were ringing in the new year and April showers were bringing May flowers. I hate how time goes by so quickly these days. Don't get me wrong, I love fall, it could possibly be my second favorite season if it's presence didn't mean winter was swiftly on it's way. For those of you that know me well, know that I am not a big fan of winter. I tend to get very depressed and a haunting lonely feeling sinks in with the first sign of cold in the air. But, I always try to make the best of it by enjoying what I love so much about fall. The beautiful colors, the smells in the air, the season of family and the holidays. After watching the news last night and getting wind of a very nasty storm that could possibly bring us our first snow fall tomorrow, my mom and I decided today was the perfect day to take in autumn. We drove up Little cottonwood canyon today and enjoyed a warm fall breeze and the gorgeous changing leaves. Here are some photos from our day up the canyon.




My mom tried her hand at portraiture.

My beautiful mother

1 comment:

  1. Seriously??? It should be against the law for the two of you to be so freaking gorgeous!!!! As always your pictures are stunning and I am totally jel that you got to take in the beauty of fall and I had to be stuck down here in the valley:(, LOL.

    ReplyDelete